In order for your company users to send Prophecy requests from BlueSky, and for your caregivers to receive these requests, these BlueSky users must be linked to Prophecy users.
- Linking company users:
1. Click Admin > Integrated Systems > Prophecy Users. If you are linking company users for the first time, this page will be blank.
2. Filter to the region where your company users are housed and to the Company portal. Click OK:
3. Click New:
4. In the top section, select the BlueSky User Group and User you wish to link. In the bottom section, click the User drop down menu, select the name of the user from the top section, and click OK. Repeat for each company user who will be sending Prophecy requests from BlueSky.
- Linking caregivers to Prophecy users: you'll do this if the caregiver in your system already exists in Prophecy.
1. Each caregiver in your system must have a BlueSky user ID, passwor, and email address in their profile. To create login credentials for your caregivers, follow the steps below:
- Click Entries > Caregivers. Filter to the region where your caregivers are housed. Click OK.
- Click on a caregiver's name.
- Click on the blue User ID/Password button above the caregiver's first name:
- Enter a User ID,password, and check Login Allowed.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
2. Click Admin > Integrated Systems > Prophecy Users.
3. Filter to the region where your caregivers are housed, to the Caregiver portal, and to the Caregiver User Group. Click OK.
- If you are sending Prophecy testing to an applicant, filter to the Applicant User Group.
- In the top section, select the caregiver's name from the User drop down menu.
- In the bottom section, select the caregiver's name from the User drop down menu. The email address associated with the caregiver will populate the User Email field. ***NOTE: The caregiver email in BlueSky must match the caregiver's email address in Prophecy.***
- Click OK.