Specialties are the different types of work/jobs your caregivers do; ex. RN-Labor & Delivery, CNA-Sitter, etc.
To add a Specialty:
1. Click Admin > Setup > Specialties. Specialties are tied to Degrees, which are created in the Degrees tab. Specialties are typically created by system administrators. For more information on creating Degrees, refer to this article: https://blueskymss.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/489361
2. Click on the magnifying glass and select a Degree. You'll see a list of pre-populated Specialties; which can be edited, added to, or inactivated as needed.
3. To edit a Specialty, click on the name of the Specialty.
- Enter the name of the Specialty.
- Select a General Specialty if applicable.
- Link to a Profile Checklist or a Prophecy Skills Checklist if applicable. Refer to this article for more information: http://blueskymss.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/489220
- Select Active in the Status drop-down menu.
- Enter a Seq. No (the Specialty will display in numerical order).
- Enter an Expiration Period if applicable (this is for the skills checklist).
- Enter a Code if applicable (typically used with payroll imports/exports).
- Check this box if a License is required in order to do this job.
- Check this box if a Skills Checklist is required to do this job.
- Click OK.