Company users are your staff; the people at your staffing agency who credential, place, pay, and bill your caregivers and clients. Anyone at your agency working in BlueSky is considered a user seat, and you will be billed monthly for each user seat (each user seat that logs into your BlueSky system).
Create a Company User:
1. Click Entries > Company Users.
2. Filter to the appropriate Region, if applicable.
3. Click New Company User.
4. Add the appropriate information for the new User:
- Region: this company user will only be able to work in the Nashville region.
- User Type: this determines what this company user can access in the Nashville region.
- Status: if this user should be logging in and working in BlueSky, select Active. If the user leaves your company or should not be logging into your system, select Inactive.
- Enter other information; such as Address and Phone(s) as applicable.
5. Click Save.
6. Click the blue User Id/Password button:
- Enter a User ID and password for this company user.
- Again, if this user should be allowed to login and work in your BlueSky system, check Login Allowed.
- Click OK.