To enter OT pay/bill rules:
1. Click Entries > Facilities > filter to a Region and/or specific Facility.
2.Click on the name of the Facility, then click on the Overtime, Holiday, and Other tab:
3. Any hours worked over 40 hours per week is considered OT. Check Weekly/Bi-Weekly OT Calculation to setup a coefficient or a delta.
- Coeff: you pay/bill the regular pay/bill rate, times itself, time and a half, or double-time for anything over 40 hours. Check Pay Coeff and Bill Coeff, and enter 1.00, 1.50, or 2.00.
- Delta: you pay/bill a flat amount on top of the regular pay/bill rate. Check Pay Delta and Bill Delta, and enter the dollar amount.
5. This is also where you'll enter pay/bill rules for holiday shifts, which will apply to all shifts worked at this facility on the dates/days in the Holiday List.