Note Types are used to categorize notes in BlueSky. You can filter for specific Note Types in a Caregiver or Facility Profile, as well as Submissions to a Travel Need or notes about a Shift. You can also run reports on specific Note Types.
Create a Note Type:
1. Click Admin > Setup > Note Types.
2. You'll see a list of pre-populated Note Types. You can edit or inactivate any existing Note Type by clicking on the name.
3. To create a new Note Type, click New Note Type:
4. Enter the name of the new Note Type and click OK.
5. You'll see the Note Type listed alphabetically in the list on your screen, and in the Note Type drop down when entering a Note.