The Required Docs section in a Caregiver profile is where your company captures and manages Caregiver credentials. What documents are required is set up in the Admin section of BlueSky.
To complete a Required Document for a Caregiver:
1. Click Entries - Caregivers
2. Click magnifying glass to filter for Caregiver.
3. Click directly on the Caregiver's name.
4. Click into any of the Required Docs tabs. You will see the list of credentials that are required by your agency or the JC.
5. If you have received a certain document, simply mark that the document is "Received". Provide the appropriate Issue and Expiration Date (if applicable). You also have the ability to upload a copy of the document by clicking the upload icon.
6. If this document has been verified, mark it verified, as to credential this caregiver.
7. Once all required docs are verified, you will see a green check mark next to that section of required documents. A red X will mark any sections that are incomplete.