Typically, Regions are created for the following reasons:
- There is an office of your company in a different geographical location and they need to run payroll independently of the main office.
- You have a line of business with very specific payroll/billing practices that needs to be separate from your other lines of business. This will have implications on payroll, invoicing, caregivers, facilities, and company users in your system. Contact your BlueSky account manager or support to get in-depth information on setting up a new regions.
- You have separate EIN numbers for businesses under the umbrella of a parent company.
1. Login to your BlueSky system. Click Admin > Setup > Company Setup. You should see your company level and any regions, like below:
2. To add a new region, click on your Company name. You'll see three options: New, Edit, Delete.
3. Click New. Make sure that Region is selected, and click OK.
4. The Company Setup screen will appear. Enter applicable information and click OK. Click on this link for help with completing Company Setup: https://blueskymss.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/490824